LLP Registration In Delhi | Fees Price Starts from Rs.10,000
LLP Registration In Delhi, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), the worldwide recognized form of business organization has been introduced in India by way of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. An LLP combines the advantages of both the Company and Partnership into a single form of organization. In an LLP one partner is not responsible or liable for another partner’s misconduct or negligence. In an LLP, all partners have a form of limited liability for each individual’s protection within the partnership, similar to that of the shareholders of a corporation. However, unlike corporate shareholders, the partners have the right to manage the business directly.An LLP also limits the personal liability of a partner for the errors, omissions, incompetence, or negligence of the LLP’s employees or other parties.
- Separate legal and unique identity
- No cap on number of partners
- Limited liability of partners
- Perpetual Succession
- The hybrid of Corporate & Partnership business Form.
- Easy to form, run and manage.
- Any act of the partner without the other partner may bind the LLP.
- Under some cases, liability may extend to personal assets of partners.
- Cannot raise money from Public.
LLP Registration in Delhi/ India is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009. The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 was passed by Lok Sabha on December 12, 2008. The Act came into force on April 01, 2009. LLP Registration in Delhi / India is done through MCA like Private Limited Companies.
LLP Registration Process and Procedure:
LLP Registration process and Procedure is very easy as compared to Private Limited Company. There is less document requirement and LLP Registration Fees is also less than that of Company.
Below are the Steps for LLP Registration in Delhi. Below pointer covers the LLP Registration Process and Procedure in details:
- The minimum two partners are required for LLP Registration, they may be individuals or body corporate who may be acting through their representatives.
- There is no upper limit on the maximum number of partners for LLP Registration. Out of the partners, two shall be designated partners and one of whom shall be resident in India.
- All the designated partners shall obtain Digital Signature and DIN Number. DIN is an eight digit numeric number allotted by the Central Government in order to identify a particular partner.
Document Requirement for LLP Registration in Delhi / India:
- Copy of Pan Card;
- copy of Voter Card/Aadhar Card/Copy of Passport/ Copy of Driving License;
- Two Passport Size Photo
- Mobile No
- Email id
- Details of Education Qualification
- Place of Birth
- The name with which LLP is to be incorporated is to be decided.
- Once DIN and Digital Signature of the Designated partner are approved, name application in the E Form-1 is filled with the Registrar of Companies, through Ministry of Corporate Affairs website for approval of name of Proposed LLP.
- The registrar will approve the name applied for provided the name is not either undesirable in the opinion of the Central Government or that is identical with or that which too nearly resembles the name of any existing partnership firm or a LLP or a body corporate or a trade mark registered or pending registration under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- The name approved shall be available for adoption for a period of 3 months from the date of approval.
- Thereafter Limited Liability Partnership Agreement governing the mutual rights and duties among the partners and among the LLP and its partners is to be prepared which contains:
- Name of the LLP
- Name of Partners & Designated Partners
- Manner of contribution
- Profit/Loss Sharing ratio between partners
- Rights & Duties and obligations of Partners
- Proposed Business of LLP
- Rules for governing the conduct of operations of LLP
LLP Registration Fee
LLP Registration fee is quite less as compared to a Private Limited. LLP Registration fee is Rs. 10,000.00 inclusive of all the charges.
Aone BizMakers can help you in incorporating a LLP in India along with all necessary registrations.